Very nicely presented semi – detached Villa for sale in the highly regarded Albatros III development in the lovely beach resort of Mar de Cristal by the beautiful Mar Menor Sea.
The Villa benefits from being on a corner plot to provide a good level of privacy, has a private parking space close to the property and offers both excellent internal accommodation and plenty of outside space including a large sun terrace.
Also benefits from being just a short walk from the beautifully maintained communal gardens and impressive communal pool.
In our opinion, this property could make for a lovely permanent home in the sun or an ideal holiday home as this three bedroom property is within an easy walk to the beach and local amenities.
– Private parking space.
– Lovely gardens and communal pool.
– Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in the living room and all bedrooms.
– For Sale furnished with curtain and poles fitted in the living room and all bedrooms.
– 300 metres to the Beach.
– Close to local amenities including a supermarket and a few bars/restaurants.
(Please note all sizes are approximate)
• Pedestrian entrance to the front terrace (17.5 m2).
• Covered porch (3m2) leading to the main entrance.
• Entrance hallway (3.6m2).
• Main living room (23m2) – Open plan lounge and dining area which includes two matching sofas, armchair, coffee table, two side tables with lamps, TV cabinet with television, dvd player and video player. In the dining area there is a large dining table with six chairs, sideboard and a wall mounted electric panel heater.
• Rear terrace (30m2) – From the lounge there are double patio doors and wooden shutters leading to a large west facing terrace. This is an ideal area to relax and enjoy “al fresco” dining. There is a small gate which gives access to the communal gardens and a short walk to the communal swimming pool.
• Kitchen (7.3m2) – An archway from the hallway leads to an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar. Includes granite worktops, numerous eye and base level cupboards, an electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, sink and drainer, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster.
• Utility room (3.2m2) – Glass door from the kitchen leads to the utility room which includes a washing machine and a large hot water immersion heater.
• Bedroom 1 (9m2) – To the front of the house which includes two single beds, bed side table with a lamp and a fitted wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 (11m2) – To the rear of the property which includes a double bed with headboard, bed side tables with lamps, single chair and fitted wardrobes.
• Bathroom 1 (3.3m2) – Fully tiled room which includes a wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, toilet, bidet and cubicle shower with shower curtain.
• Small landing with a glass door leading to a large sun terrace.
• Bedroom 3 (13.5m2) – This is the largest bedroom and includes a double bed with headboard, bed side tables with lamps, wooden bureau and three large fitted wardrobes.
Large patio doors and wooden shutters leads to a sun terrace and a door to the en-suite bathroom.
• En – Suite Bathroom (3.8m2) – This fully tiled room includes a full size bath with shower and shower screen, wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, toilet and bidet.
• Sun terrace (35m2) – Large space ideal for relaxing and sun bathing.
Mar de Cristal is a traditional Spanish beach resort on the edge of the beautiful Mar Menor Sea which is the largest salt water lagoon in Europe and benefits from warm waters and stunning beaches.
Within a short walk you will find a supermarket with a few bars and restaurants on or close to the beach. Within a short drive you can reach the quaint traditional fishing village harbour of Cabo de Palos but the Mediterranean Sea.
In only 5 minutes’ drive you can reach the beautiful natural park of Calblanque which has an abundance of wildlife, deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the Mediterranean coastline leading up towards the championship golf courses at La Manga Club.
Murcia Regional airport at Corvera is 30 minutes away and Alicante airport 1 hour 15 minutes.
Bij Chic Estates kregen wij een persoonlijke begeleiding tijdens onze zoektocht naar onze droomwoning onder de zon. Nu kunnen we genieten van onze zomers op onze vaste stek. Bedankt!